Gave the Bouncing Bonnie an actual skin. Why do I get a Winrar files instead of a program? I know this is an old build, but you shouldn't just be a coward and try to spec mainly into Brawn because you don't think you can dish out enough damage to kill literally anything before it can kill you! Kill C0nfirmed: Stacks instantly now. Made the Longbow the correct rarity. Buffed the Carnage's Damage by 30%, made it always spawn with 3 Projectiles and made the Vertical Grip Accessory give it massive Recoil Reduction. Helios: Increased the damage dealt by 50%. Gave the Roaster the Bandit Barrel, increased its Status Effect Chance by 80% not directly added on top , increased Status Effect Damage by 25% and gave it the stats of a Purple Bandit Rocket Launcher.
Swap immediately back to Evil Smasher. And remember: This skill doesn't protect you from the affects of women, so no dames!. Gave the Impaler an actual skin. Buffed Captain Blades Midnight Stars damage by 200% and increased its Blast Radius by 68. Changed the Laser Accuracy Accessory on Pistols to boost Projectile Speed by 40% instead of 20%. Buffed the Emperor's Damage, Fire Rate and also made it spawn with a Sight.
Preparation: Increased Shield Capacity, 4% instead of 3% per level. Phalanx Shield capacity is made to scale better, to stay very roughly constant relative to the turret's health. Buffed E-Tech Spiker Damage by 20%, heavily increased their Fire Rate, increased their Splash Radius by 50% and made them deal Grenade Damage instead of Rocket Damage. Buffed E-Tech Dart Damage by 20%, heavily increased their Fire Rate, reduced their Projectile Speed by 50% but made them home into enemies much better. Impact: Replaced Melee Damage with Accuracy. Make it Sparkle gives 30% elemental effect chance and damage to Gaige 70. Made the Storm deal actual Splash Damage, buffed its Damage, Fire Rate and Damage over Time and made its orbs deal 20% of the Damage dealt instead of the original 10%.
Indirectly buffed the Gub as part of the Bandit Pistol buff. What you do is have your friend join with this active, kill Jack and Warrior and use lonar beacon bomb to blow the Warrior up. Made Boll able to world drop. Tinkles has a chance to drop the Orphan Maker now. Equip the Morning Star and empty the magazine, once the reload animation begins quickly switch to another weapon. I call it the ultimate form of conditioning.
Get it together, ya bum! Salvador is perhaps most suited to playing the role of the Tank, but in the beginning hours of the game his health will be far too flimsy to withstand the demands of this role. Plus if you have two sirens being able to instantly revive one another from any distance in the same lobby you're surviveability goes up massively. And all Gunzerkers say, oorah and oorah. Gave Dog the stats of a Purple Bandit Shotgun. Removed the -20% Critical Hit Damage penalty on Assault Rifles. Made Vermivorous the Invincible have an increased chance to spawn in singleplayer.
Incinerator Clayton has a chance to drop Flame of the Firehawk now. Hyperius the Invincible has a chance to drop the Black Hole now and no longer drops the Kiss of Death. Buffed the HellFires Splash Radius by 300% and its Damage over Time by 10%. How did everything that was so good get so bad? Doubled the Backdraft melee damage, and nerfed the nova slightly 94. Made the Bandit, Creature and Hyperion Slaughters round 5 repeatable. Made Strip, Tribute of Southern Shelf have the Badass Loot Pool.
Rose, Tribute of Opportunity has a chance to drop the Bitch, the Black Hole and Shotgun 1340 now. Swapped Crisis Management and Resourceful in the skilltree 65. Meanwhile, I've often gotten multiple procs while I am injured I've seen 12 Money Shots in a row before. Dexiduous the Invincible has a chance to drop the Twister now. Made all Purple Grenades use the Purple Material which previously was on Legendary Grenades. For most of the guns you need to be a gunzerker, place the high damage weapon in your right hand and your transfer weapon with the unlisted projectiles in the left. Gave the Crossfire an actual skin.
Tightened its Bullet Spread by ~40%. Any magazine size lower than 12 will receive less damage from the skill, down to a minimum of 2 rounds which will only gain 16% bonus damage on the last shot. Made Undead Badass Pyschos have the Badass Loot Pool. Battlefront: Replaced Melee Damage with Critical Hit Damage. For example King Mong 8. Bad Maw has a chance to drop the Deliverance now. I did however test this.
By tricking the hotfix update proces data will now be loaded in from a local file instead of the Borderlands servers. Axton is the typical commando with all around good skills he's got power, clip, and fire rate boosts for pretty much every gun type with an added bonus of having a 20% up to 44% with the right class mod chance of ignoring damage that would down you and instead regen half your health. Well kid, you've been a royal pain in the ass, but I think you're ready to go patrol on your own. Made Duty Calls to 8% per level instead of 10% per level 61. You have to have the balls to pull the trigger before your enemy does and the accuracy to make sure that that bullet installs a new porthole in his cranium. Made Jimmy Jenkins have the Ultimate Badass lootpool and the Loot Midget lootpool.